Hi there, I'm Jo, Founder of Massage and Me. Welcome to my world of calm, amidst the mayhem of London!
I set up Massage and Me in 2016, after working the busy London commuter life for 10 years. Whilst I loved my job working in events, it had started to take its toll both physically and mentally.
I wanted to bring some calm and happiness to people living the same hectic life I had been living. It's tough out there!
The 'me' in Massage and Me is all about YOU! I'm here to help you, whether it's 20 minutes or 1 hour, I will focus on you to ensure you leave with a more relaxed body, and hopefully a happier and healthier mind….
To feel the full benefits of massage therapy, you don't have to have a massage every day, nor do you have to do three hours of yoga every morning or drink a litre of carrot juice for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, those things might help! However, I'm not going to preach to you and I'm never going to tell you that you have to change your life. I can simply offer some tips, if you would like. Recognising that you want to take a little slot out of your hectic day to enjoy a massage is a great sign.
I look forward to hearing from you!
More about Jo:
* Jo’s treatments are Swedish Body Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal and Postnatal Massages.
* Jo is a professional member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
* Jo has a diploma in Holistic Massage and a Practitioners Diploma in Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage.
* Jo qualified in Level 3 ITEC Massage Therapy and also Prenatal Massage Therapy from the London School of Massage.
* Jo is currently studying for her Reflexology qualification.
* Jo has a little boy, Theo, who was born in November 2017.
* Jo's favourite films are Speed and Crocodile Dundee II.
Areas of work:
Jo has a treatment room in Buckhurst Hill but is also available for mobile appointments in the following areas:
Loughton I Chigwell I Chingford I South Woodford I Woodford I Wanstead I Leytonstone I Waltham Abbey I Debden I Theydon Bois I
Central London (workplace massages only)